Principles & Policies
- Quality Policy Statement
- Nigeria Content Development Policy
- Principles of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Health, Safety, Environment Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Business Integrity Policy
- Employment Policy & Social Justice in the Workplace
- Compliance & Proactive Engagement Strategy
- Communication & Reporting Strategy
- Sustainable Development Policy
Principles of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We recognize that we have a Corporate Social Responsibility towards a diverse group of stakeholders that includes shareholders, customers and business associates, employees, business partners, local communities and society at large, including those special interest groups that represent public interest concerns, such as NGOs and Labour union. Investment decisions will take account of economic, environmental and social impacts and their management.
The interests of shareholders will not necessarily take precedence over the interests of other stakeholder groups and our business strategy is designed to promote social justice in the workplace and in our external relationships in places where we operate.